Final touches are important ,tidy pillows look great, Spring Clean in 2 bed house SW3 Brompton Chelsea
We are pleased to offer professional Spring Cleaning Services to all customers who need thorough daily cleaning or one off cleaning when the property is occupied. The Spring Cleaning service is specially designed to help domestic and commercial clients to achieve maximum results with their cleaning on budget when the property is occupied. Spring Cleaning could be based on our standard cleaning specification or tailored to specific customer’s requirements. Apart form the standard cleaning tasks like vacuuming and dusting around, our experienced cleaning teams could do the difficult and no ones favourite tasks of cleaning kitchen cupboards inside, descale and polish the bathroom, scrub and wash the floors, tidy up and clean the garage or spring clean any area on your wish to clean list.
Hourly Rate for Spring Cleaning
Min 3 h per clean incl. labour, materials and equipment . T&C apply.
Hourly Packages for Spring Cleaning
- 3 h Spring Cleaning £ 45.00
- 3.5 h Spring Cleaning £ 52.50
- 4 h Spring Cleaning £ 60.00
- 4.5 h Spring Cleaning £ 67.50
- 5 h Spring Cleaning £ 75.00
- 6 h Spring Cleaning £ 90.00
- Studio Flat £ 90.00
- One Bed Flat £ 135.00
- Two Bed Flat (One bath) £ 180.00
- Two Bed Flat (Two baths) £ 210.00
- Three Bed Flat £ 240.00
- One Bed House £ 165.00
- Two Bed House £ 240.00
- Three Bed House £ 285.00
Spring Cleaning + Carpet Cleaning
- Studio Flat £ 145.00
- One Bed Flat £ 200.00
- Two Bed Flat (One bath) £ 270.00
- Two Bed Flat (Two baths) £ 300.00
- Three Bed Flat £ 330.00
- One Bed House £ 245.00
- Two Bed House £ 325.00
- Three Bed House £ 400.00
*Set Prices are estimates for occupied properties, surface cleaning only. Full T&C apply.
Free no obligation quote or advice for your cleaning needs
Standard Specification for Spring Cleaning
Thorough vacuum cleaning of carpeted floors. With special attention to the corners and areas with difficult access. Spring Cleaning 2 bed house Vacuum Cleaning Spring Cleaning 2 Bed House SW3 Brompton Chelsea London
- Thoroughly vacuum clean floors and flat surfaces where possible.
- Dust and polish all fixtures, fittings and furniture surfaces where possible.
- Wash and polish internal windows and glass partitions where possible.
- Sweep or vacuum clean hard floors, mop with neutral floor detergent.
- Empty and clean rubbish bins, dispose rubbish bags to designated area.
- Remove cobwebs and dust ceiling corners.
- Clean and polish kitchen units surfaces.
- Clean and polish external surfaces of kitchen appliances.
- Only light cleaning of oven, hob and kitchen extractor surfaces could be performed.Note: If professional deep oven cleaning, hob and extractor cleaning is required, it must be ordered separately.
The bright work (taps and showers) must be polished to shine, as part of Spring Cleaning
- Wash up any dishware left using dishwasher or by hand
- Clean, sanitise and polish kitchen sink and tops
- Polish the bright work.
- Descale, clean and polish the bath tub, shower fixtures and bath sink.
- Descale, clean and polish the toilet and cubical partitions.
- Clean and polish tiles, mirror and glass surfaces
- Sweep, clean and tidy up particular area (Back yard, court yard, storage, garage etc.)
- Collect litter or rubbish and dispose to designated area.
- Wash, clean and polish out door furniture and fixtures where possible
The cleaning specification above is only example for list of cleaning tasks which could be included into Spring Cleaning service. It must be amended at the time of booking spring cleaning, to suite the particular cleaning requirements and time duration. T&C apply.
Specialist Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning, Floor Scrubbing, Floor polishing, Window Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Oven cleaning
BOOK NOW or CALL 02034780990, 02034780991 to find out more about Spring Cleaning.