Bedroom, Living room, reception, stairs and corridors
- All surfaces will be vacuumed and dusted – top to bottom.
- Flat fixtures and fittings will be damp wiped, dusted and polished.
- Internal windows* and glass partitions will be washed and polished.
- Floors will be thoroughly vacuumed, and mopped with neutral detergent solution or dry mopped
- Bins will be emptied, washed and waste will be disposed to designated point
- All kitchen cupboards will be cleaned and polished internally and externally.
- Kitchen appliances surfaces will be cleaned and polished where possible.
- Light internal cleaning of oven, hob and kitchen extractor will be performed
Note: If deep oven cleaning, hob cleaning, extractor cleaning is required, must be ordered separately.
- Worktops and sink will be cleaned, sanitised and polished.
- All bright work will be polished to shine.
- Hard floors will be cleaned and sanitised.
- Kitchen fixtures and fittings would be wiped and dusted.
- Bath tub, shower fixtures will be descaled and polished.
- Wash basin will be descaled and
- Areas around taps, waste and overflow outlets would be cleaned and polished
- All bright work would be polished to shine
- Toilet bowls, toilet seats would be cleaned, sanitised, descaled and polished
- Tiled walls, cubicle partitions and mirrors would be cleaned and polished
- Waste bins would be emptied, washed and disposed to designated point
- Hard floor surfaces would be cleaned and sanitised
- Click & Clean – Shop Cleaning Services Online
- Call & Clean – 02034780990 / 0234780991
Book Cleaning Slot:
- Online – //daisyclean.co.uk/book-service/
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel – 02034780990 / 02034780991
( End of Tenancy Cleaning time slots are subject to availability. The service runs Mon – Sun 8.00 – 18.00. Cleaning slots are booked on first come first serve basis and we strongly advice to check availability before booking to avoid any disappointment.
Terms & Conditions:
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. This service is subject to availability and runs Mon-Sun 07.00-18.00. 1 Bedroom Flat with overall size max 55 sq m/592 sq ft, consisted of Living room, 1 Bedroom, Hallway/Corridor, 1 Bathroom, Kitchen. Price is inclusive of labour, cleaning materials and equipment, CC and parking may apply. The property must be vacant and clear of any personal belongings, cloths, equipment and furniture which is not part of the flat’s fixtures. End of Tenancy cleaning will be considered Spring cleaning and would be charged at hourly rate if property is not vacant and personal belongings available. Additional charge will apply for removing and disposing bulk rubbish, personal belongings, cleaning pets’ hair and stains, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, water pick up after flood, stain treatment and scotch guard treatment of carpets, blinds cleaning, balconies, external windows, internal windows* exceeding 1 double window full length per room, window curtain walls, facade cleaning or any other service which has not been included in the above cleaning specification. Professional deep cleaning of kitchen appliances like oven, hob and extractor is separate service which could be included into END OF TENANCY CLEANING at additional cost or could be ordered separately.
Cancellation : 24 h prior to appointment. Less than 24 h min charge £45.00 would be retained from the total booking value.
For more information, advice and free no obligation quote please contact our team